Friday, January 04, 2008

KARSON IS 6 YEARS OLD!!!


I can't believe that my little boy is 6 years old tomorrow, it goes by so fast!

Today, Karson came in and announced that today was such and important day! "Almost like a holiday"...I asked him what important day was today, He told me "Well, Mom, today is the last day I am going to be 5 years old, we need to celebrate today"... Talk about a kid that knows how to sucker his Mom into a few more things!

We also got to hear the heartbeat of our newest edition to be yesterday, It is amazing, the whole process! I wake up so many times in life and think to myself " What the hell are you doing?" Here I am 25, I have a soon to be 17 year old stepdaughter, 13 year old stepson, my 6 year old little boy, and we are really starting all over again, I guess I fit the stereo typical Mormon Mom complex now, with having a brand new baby at a high school graduation!

No comments: