Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and MY NEW KITCHEN!!

The Easter bunny made the kids go on a hunt to find their baskets... This is Kars outside reading one of the clues

This is Charli in her Easter dress, this is THE ONLY good picture I got, she was being a little stubborn.

This is my house remodel finally done... This is our "home teacher" room



My kitchen wall to the downstairs, Dave said he only wanted white, I talked him into a little more color...




We rocked the fireplace ourselves, and now I love it.



The fridge and pantry.








The new kitchen, I love the cabinets, Timbermill in Bountiful is the best.













What do you think?? I love it!




6 comments:

Abby said...

I LOVE you kitchen, it's gorgeous! Those cabinets are absolutely beautiful. Way to go!

thehaucks said...

Awesome Kitchen Court! It looks beautiful!

Betsy said...

Your house looks great and Charli looks adorable.

Chad and Kristen Milne said...

It's awesome! I love to see that the pig made it back up too:).

Scott said...

That range has me in a jealous rage.

Grrrrrr.............

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Ummm, breaking a commandment here, because I have serious kitchen envy. That is a beautiful kitchen court, congrats!