Wednesday, March 04, 2009

More pics

Karson and Charli- They have the same blue eyes!


So....




The last 2 months in a nutshell...




My son taught his class a song on how to spell the "F" word, didn't learn it at my house!!




Sliced my finger in half on Christmas Morning




Charli learned to crawl, and stand, and IS NAUGHTY!!!




Karson turned 7, and was put into the "smart kid" program at school




Charli got her ears pierced




We ripped out our entire upstairs and are remodeling ( ALMOST FINISHED)




I started a bow/squeaky shoe store with my other store on ebay




and I finally lost my 65 lbs from Charli hooray for Alli and p90x

2 comments:

Chad and Kristen Milne said...

Chad secretly taught Karson the "F" word song....
He really didn't, but he thought it was pretty funny!

Megan said...

Charli is so stinkin cute! I love her pictures with a tutu on. What a cutie pie! What is your website address for shoes and bows? Take care beautiful!