Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM CHARLI

Okay, so I may have a slight problem with my obsession with Kiddie Kandids... My husband thinks we should buy their stock...


Charli is now 4 months old, and it makes me so sad that it is going so fast, Maybe because I know she is my last..I want her to stay little forever!
She is such a blessing in my crazy world! She is the best baby in the entire world. I remember feeling so stressed with Karson, Maybe it was the fact that I was married to a jerk, was poor, working 3 jobs, and terribly unhappy! But, this go around is so easy, relaxing and just plain enjoyable!

5 comments:

Megan said...

I know how you feel! I had a difficult first marriage and wasn't happy either. Now, I am SOOOO happy and everything is easier to enjoy and love! Having a wonderful husband and actually being loved makes a huge difference. I love you Court! And miss you too! Oh the carefree days of being a kid...those days changed quickly for both of us!

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh! Those are so adorable. I hope you bought a million of them because they're perfect. I hope you do enjoy every minute because you deserve it.

Chad and Kristen Milne said...

Your obsessed with kiddie kandid because her photos always turn out so dang cute!

Emmy said...

These totally made me smile. What a cute girl.

Wade and Heather said...

Your little girl is so cute!