Friday, February 22, 2008

My sweet PATIENT husband

My sweet patient husband, is so good to me.

This pregnancy is making me a lunatic...Honestly!!

My husband has his 3 am speech down, it goes something like this...

Everything is okay honey, I am not leaving you, the kids are okay, the baby is going to be fine, the house isn't on fire, your job is okay, no one is dying from a car accident, the baby isn't going to have 7 toes, and mostly I do love you more than anything.

I think he recites it in his sleep anymore. He is so good to me.

I promise my honey everyday, we are on the downslope from here.
We are half way to the baby coming.
Good thing too. I don't know how much more my husband can handle of me.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You are so funny--and I can totally relate! Happy half-way point!

Bethany said...

I can't believe you are halfway! What a quick pregnancy(for me). I am glad you have a great husband to go through this with. You deserve it!